Furniture Protection & Carpet Treatments
Protection treatment can add years to your furniture s life, saving you money!
Nothing can protect carpets more than a professional clean done by Sir Cleanalot. With us, your carpets and upholstery are cleaned and protected in accordance to the highest industry standards.
A healthy home or office starts from the ground up with a clean carpet. Our cleaning equipment combined with the unique cleaning process will ensure your carpets and upholstery are spotlessly clean.
Our aim is to assist you in maintaining your carpets in as good a condition as new. In addition to your weekly care routine, you should have your carpet professionally cleaned at least every six to twelve months.
Sir Cleanalot employs only experienced carpet cleaning specialists and offers the best service most suited for your flooring.
If you have troubles with stains and odours, Sir Cleanalot can help with the following
Pet urine and odours Rust stains Ink stains Chewing Gum Tar & Oil stains Grease stains Red wine & Blackcurrant stains Tea & Coffee stains How we clean your carpets!
1. First we vacuum with a high filtration system specifically designed for high performance cleaning of your carpet.
2. We will then move most large furnishings such as chairs and tables, but for insurance reasons we will ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before, although we are fully insured.
3. We will pre-spot any areas that have difficult stains and traffic lines.
4. Then we will give the area a high pressure steam extraction. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use, is the highest specification professional carpet cleaning system there is on the market today. The high pressure hot water extraction unit has better cleaning results because it shoots the cleaning solution into the fibres at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria, and pollens and kills dust mites and other creepy crawlies in your carpets. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and cleaning detergents out of the fibres. This is the only method of cleaning recommended by the world s largest carpet manufacturers. The carpet will then dry in approximately one to two hours after being cleaned.
5. After this, the furniture is then replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil pads and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why do this? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour stain finish from the furniture leaving a stain (very difficult to remove) on the carpet, although they can be removed when the carpet is completely dry.